[Boatanchors] McElroy bug label/nameplate

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Tue Sep 13 16:02:31 EDT 2016

Friends on the list,

I need the aluminum label for my McElroy P500 bug so I have looked into
having some made from the template on Tom W1TP's website (see #7605 on Tom's
page http://w1tp.com/im8000b.htm).  I would like to know if anyone else on
the list might need one or more of these.  It looks like the cost comes out
to about $12 apiece.  Before I order up a bunch, I would like to see how
much interest there might be, so if you can use one or more, please email me
offlist so I can get an idea of how many might be needed.  These would be
done by a metalphoto process on 0.068 silver aluminum, square corners,
proper size, and with two holes drilled for mounting.

Thanks for reading and 73 to all

Mike W2IY