[Boatanchors] FS Vintage Receivers Pick UP in Abilene or Belton Tx Hamfest

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Wed Sep 21 13:06:54 EDT 2016

I am selling some of pride and joy receivers. Most are a step above average
and have been my "keepers". Most have been recapped and aligned. They all
work. Pictures available. Here is the List: 1. National NC-183D, $275; 2.
National NC-125, $95; 3. Hammarlund SP-400X Super-Pro, beautiful wooden
cabinet and matching speaker with solid state PS. $325; 4. Hallicrafters
SX-42 with matching S-42 Speaker, beautiful, $375; 5. National RAS5 Navy
Receiver in Rack with matching speaker, coils in cabinet, power supply.
$425; 6. Scott Model RBO-2 Navy WWII receiver in Navy cabinet, $275. All
receivers are pick up only in Abilene Texas or I will bring them to the
Belton Hamfest on request. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX