[Boatanchors] FS Vintage Receivers PU or deliver to Belton

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Sep 24 11:01:34 EDT 2016

FS Vintage Receivers PU or deliver to Belton.I am selling some of pride and
joy receivers. Most are way above average condition and have been my
"keepers". Most have been recapped and aligned. They all work. Pictures
available. Here is the List: 1. National NC-183D, $275; 2. National NC-125,
$95; 3. Hammarlund SP-400X Super-Pro, beautiful wooden cabinet and matching
speaker with solid state PS. $325; 4. Hallicrafters SX-42 with matching S-42
Speaker, beautiful, $375; 5. National RAS-5 Navy Receiver in Rack with
matching speaker, coils in cabinet, power supply. $425; 6. Scott Model RBO-2
Navy WWII receiver in Navy cabinet, $275. All receivers are pick up only in
Abilene Texas or I will bring them to the Belton Hamfest on request. Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX