[Boatanchors] Recommended for manuals: Glendale Manuals (on Ebay)

Bob Groh bob.groh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 13:57:37 EDT 2017

I just got my Eico 717 manual from Glendale Manuals and I am very, very
pleased. It was excellent - great print quality, excellent schematic,
 heavier card stock front and backs, plastic comb binding.  Very nice.
Quick order, shipping was included and pretty quick. Price was also very
nice.

They do have all manuals and I don't know how the others will look.  But,
based on my buy, two thumbs up.

I am a happy buyer and my new Eico 717 keyer appreciates having the correct
documentation (which hopefully will make it harder for me to muck up any
restoration!).

Bob Groh, WA2CKY