[Boatanchors] NEW estate list - more coming I'm sure

cemilton at aol.com cemilton at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 20:19:06 EDT 2017

Will the seller ship the gear????

Seems lately that "non-shipping" is a big issue with some.  Maybe even this particular situation.

I've recently been involved in an SK estate where non-shipping was a big turn off to one individual.  Just wanting to see if this case is different.  Negative postings to this list about the subject in my situation didn't fully understand the sellers (xyl) needs or personal situation.

Let us all know the rules.

73
Chuck
W4MIL