[Boatanchors] FS: Kepco 2400B Power Supply for Sale

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 18 23:01:05 EST 2017

Hello All,

I have a Kepco 2400B Power Supply for sale. The tube complement is 6x 6550 (Soviet made), 4x Amperex 12AX7, 2x 5U4GB, and others.

The unit supplies 400 VDC at 150mA on two separate outputs, a bias supply of up to 150 VDC at 5mA, and a pair of 6.3 VAC (CT). I am not sure of the current capacity of the two 6.3 VCT outputs. I wouldn't be surprised if it is in the order of 10A on each. (I have looked over the years for documentation but have not been successful. I contacted Kepco and their reply said they had no record of that model number.) The collars for securing shoulder style 6550 are included as well.

Here is a link to pictures (I apologize in advance for the annoying pop-ups):
http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/greenhorn3/media/Kepco%202400B%20Power%20Supply/DSCN3484_zpsxrefwkbz.jpg.html

Price is $100 firm and I can help you carry it up from my basement. Not planning to sell the tubes separately at that price. Located in Zip Code 55076 (Inver Grove Heights, MN). Cash at pickup will work great.

Please reply with an "I'll take it" and send me a PM as a reminder and we can work out the details for a pickup time. Please note this will also be listed on the antiqueradios.com site.

Thanks for looking!

Best Regards,

Greenhorn