[Boatanchors] FS: MINT Alpha 76CA Amplifier

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Jan 7 16:53:46 EST 2017

FS: MINT Alpha 76CA Amplifier. This amp is the CA (Commercial) Model with
factory epoxy encapsulated Hypersil power transformer. It does full output
plus. It has the low drive mod and the 10 meter mod. It has a replacement
front panel from Alpha. The Front Panel is a grey/light blue color. It truly
is in mint NON SMOKING condition. Quiet operation at legal limit plus an
Original Manual and Factory Alpha Box. Wired for 220VAC. Has 3 full output
8874 tubes. It works perfectly except the metering does not read correctly.
I use a Pluslar and tune for maximum output so is no problem for me. Asking
$1650 plus shipping. Lots of pictures available. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX