[Boatanchors] Comet Pro

Jim Hill Jim2_w6ivw at cox.net
Mon Jan 16 19:46:51 EST 2017

See
http://www.radioblvd.com/hammarlund_super_pro.htm
(look above the Super Pro) for more info.  This
radio has a crystal filter, adjusted by a
horizontal rod coming out of one of the IF
transformers.  Not many are seen, and this one is
particularly good because it has a set of
coils.  I don't think they all came with a
cabinet, at least the radio I have does not have
one.  If it is listed on ebay, it will be interesting to see the selling price.
Jim, w6ivw