[Boatanchors] The working HP 606A signal generator appears to be spoken for -- one possible taker and one who will if #1 doesn't --

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Sun Jan 22 13:57:43 EST 2017

Hello again everyone !

The signal generator below is taken - one boatanchor member is checking the
cost of shipping and may (or may not) take it - if he doesn't, another is
standing in line for it.

Many thanks !

I'll likely have more "stuff" to offer as I work on de-cluttering our garage
!

73 all !

Mike/
K5MGR

The perfect signal generator for restoring great old boatanchors!

I'm trying to make shelf space in my garage --

I have a Hewlett-Packard 606A Signal Generator in the HP metal cabinet (with
handles) that works looking for a new home.  It's free to someone who can
use it.

It has calibrated output attenuator, a crystal calibrator, AM modulation if
desired, and covers 50 KHz to 65 MHz.

Full specs and info are available at
http://www.hpl.hp.com/hpjournal/pdfs/IssuePDFs/1959-04.pdf .

And BAMA has a copy of the manual available at
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/hp/606a/ .

Since I have two of these signal generators, one of them is enough for my
needs.

First person willing to pay for FedEx "Fragile Pack" and for shipping gets
it.

If you'd like to consult the FedEx web site for potential packing and
shipping costs, HP lists the shipping weight at 57 pounds.  The dimensions
are approximately 20 x 15 x 13.

Thanks !

Mike/

K5MGR