[Boatanchors] FS SX111 and matching speaker

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at msn.com
Wed Jul 19 09:46:19 EDT 2017

I have an excellent condition SX111 Mk II and matching Hallicrafters speaker for sale.

Letting this one go because I acquired two and only have room in the shack for one.  And the deal was

too good to pass up.

I have checked it out, and reception and all functions work fine.  Comparing to other newer receivers, it

heard everything the others did, even during the recent crappy band conditions.

Cosmetically, just a few scuffs and scrapes, but overall, I would rate this receiver as a 9 out of 10.  Haven't seen

one as good for its age in a long time.

If interested, contact me, and we will make a deal.  Would like to get it a new home ASAP because I need the room, and if not interest is shown here, will go the E route.