[Boatanchors] Mothball Fleet at Suisin Bay

charlesfbacon at novuminstitute.org charlesfbacon at novuminstitute.org
Fri Jun 2 00:06:05 EDT 2017

I could not agree with Bill more. I am tired of seeing people take pot shots
at things they do not understand, in this forum, and numerous others. One of
the things I want to build at the Museum is a portal system to highlight all
existing good projects to preserve histories, and more important, act as a
central coordinating space to help launch all such projects.

Charles

Charles Francis Bacon, Keeper of the Vision

International Vacuum Tube Museum www.internationalvacuumtubemuseum.org