[Boatanchors] GRC radio set - FREE to agood home

Ron Lawrence W4RON w4ron at carolina.rr.com
Sun May 7 04:41:49 EDT 2017

I posted the message below a week ago looking for someone
who wanted to give it a good home.
It's still available to anyone who wants it and will
come pick it up, it's way to heavy to ship.
I really don't want to throw it away, it's a really nice
set, in very good condition. It would be a crying shame
to trash this fine gear.
I just don't have room for it, my display room is more
than full, something has to go and this set as nice as
it is just doesn't fit with the rest of my 47 year collection.

Someone please come get this radio set and give it a good
home. I really don't want to see it go to a ebay flipper,
you'd most likely be wasting your time, I've looked at
a lot of this gear on the bay and it just doesn't sale.
I don't understand it, but that's the way it goes...

I live in North Carolina about 20 miles from Charlotte.
I'm retired and can be here most any time someone
wants to come pick it up.

-GRC-GRC-GRC-GRC-GRC-GRC-GRC-GRC-GRC-GRC-

I've got a GRC Koran war mobile command car radio set.
It includes the R-110 receiver, the RT-68 receiver/transmitter,
the PP-112 power supply, the RT-70 receiver/transmitter,
the AM-65 amplifier, the matching speaker and correct microphone,
plus 5 TMs for them.

here are some photos of it all;
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6ULchf6nR4xSjR4SzU0MjRWYzQ

I am completely out of room and this setup just doesn't fit
with the rest of my antique radio collection.
It needs a new home, If someone would like to give it a good
home and would offer something in trade, I would like to see
them have it. I know I'll never get what I've invested in it
back out, but "thems the breaks" as someone said.

Unfortunately it's way to heavy to ship, it could be picked
up at my home QTH near Charlotte, or I may be able to arrange
to deliver it to an upcoming hamfest or CC-AWA swap meet.

You're welcome to email me directly if you'd like to discus it.

Knee-deep in the cosmic overwhelm, I’m stricken
by the ricochet wonder of it all: the plain

everythingness of everything, in cahoots
with the everythingness of everything else.

73, Ron W4RON

http://radioheaven.homestead.com/menu.html

http://antiqueradiocharlotte.homestead.com/2016.html