[Boatanchors] 5 volt 25 amp filament transformer free for the cost of shipping --

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Thu Nov 2 16:03:54 EDT 2017

Hello everyone !

As I continue to try to get the shelves in my radio room and in my garage
down to holding a manageable amount of boatanchor stuff, I have here free to
a good home at working UTC CG-121 filament transformer.  The transformer is
rated at 5 volts, 25 amperes.  Working voltage is 5kV, secondary test
voltage is 11 kV RMS.  The primaries are 105, 115, 210, 220, & 230 volts,
50/60 Hz.  The transformer (unboxed, unpacked) weighs approximately 11
pounds and approximately measures 5 x 5 x 7 inches.

Anyone want it?

First call gets it. . .

Mike/
K5MGR