[Boatanchors] Save the Date for Mid-Atlantic Antique Radio Club (MAARC) RadioFallFest

David Rossetti drossetti at comcast.net
Sun Oct 8 17:50:15 EDT 2017

Only one week until the MAARC RadioFallFest 2017 - A Vintage Electronics
Exposition - Any and All vintage electronics welcome!
When: Sunday, October 15th.

This year's FallFest auction will include vintage electronics from numerous
estates. Featured items include:
- A huge collection of vintage HAM gear: receivers, transmitters,
accessories
- A wide selection of immaculate Heathkit test equipment assembled and
maintained by a former electrical engineer; with manuals
- A large variety of military gear: Army transmitter, test gear, radiac
- Vintage and modern used test equipment
- Vintage radios and television sets
- Amplifiers and vintage Hi-Fi equipment
- Electronics books and literature, plus much more
Date: Sunday, October 15th, 2017; starts with the flea market - Rain or
shine.
Time: gates open by 8 AM
Big Auction begins at 12:30 PM (sooner if raining)
Place - Davidsonville Family Recreation Center

Admission and Flea Market space are FREE!

What are you likely to find there?

.        Antique radios and TVs

.        Vintage audio, HiFi, & stereo equipment

.        Novelty radios

.        1950's transistor radios to 1980's Boomboxes

.        Vinyl records/LPs

.        Vintage telephones, light bulbs, electric fans

.        Vintage HAM gear

.        Historic military electronic gear

.        Tube guitar amps

.        Collectable computers, calculators, video games

.        Vintage or modern test gear

.        Vintage parts, tubes, and speakers

.        Restoration supplies

Vendors: vintage electronics only please

Food, coffee, and drink will be available for purchase at the meet, provided
by the Davidsonville Boy Scouts of America

The Davidsonville Family Recreation Center is located at 3727 Queen Anne
Bridge Road, Davidsonville, MD.

>From the West (or South), take the Washington, DC beltway (I-95) to US Rt.
50 East.

>From the North, take the Baltimore Beltway to I-97 South to US Rt. 50 West.

>From Southern MD, take US Rt. 301 North to Rt. 50 East.

>From Eastern MD, take the Bay Bridge and continue on Rt. 50 West.

Off of Rt. 50, use exit 16 - Davidsonville Road (MD 424). Go South about 3
miles. Turn right on MD 214 (Central Ave.) at the light. After 0.7 mi., bear
left onto Queen Anne Bridge Road. Go 1.1 mi. to Rec Center entrance on the
left.

For maps, a flier, and other information, visit our web site:
<http://www.maarc.org> www.maarc.org

Dave Rossetti

MAARC Vice President