[Boatanchors] FS Very nice Drake TR-4C Transceiver

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Wed Oct 11 13:28:46 EDT 2017

FS Very nice Drake TR-4C Transceiver. This set has been refurbished. All
tubes checked, some caps changed, complete alignment. I would rate the
overall condition of TR-4C a 9 out of 10. This TR4C does not have a 4PNB
Nose Blanker Serial Number is 42140. Original TR-4C manual included. The
TR-4C puts out full power from a near new set of tubes. Chassis of the TR-4C
is very clean and shiny, front panel is excellent. I have checked out the
radio on all bands and it works very well. Audio reports on SSB have been
excellent. Price is $295 plus shipping. Pictures available. Thanks, Charlie
Hugg, K5MBX