[Boatanchors] Lysco VFO

Wilson Lamb infomet at embarqmail.com
Sun Sep 17 19:05:25 EDT 2017

I still have this.

As if the Signal Shifter were not enough to eat all my radio time, I have
recently been blessed by the arrival of an apparently quite early Lysco VFO.
The case is grey, 6.5"W X 2.25"H X 4.75"D.  There is a twinlead output line
and a grommet for power input and a small sliderule dial calibrated for
80/40/20/10m.  There ia one slide switch on the panel, unser the dial and a
knob for frequency setting.

There is a label, but the model number is faded.  My best guess on the
number is 320.

I have googled and found the 321, but it's nothing like the one I have.

Anyone in BA land have any info on this??

Wilson
W4BOH