[Boatanchors] FS Excellent Tempo 2020 Transceiver

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sun Apr 29 11:00:19 EDT 2018

I am selling my Tempo 2020 transceiver. In excellent condition and works
well on all bands. All nylon couplers are good, no cracks. This rig is near
new. Looks hardly used. A couple of small touched up spots on top of
cabinet, hardly noticeable. Front panel is excellent. Comes with the AC
power cord and the hand mic. The manual is available on line. Unlike most
2020's you see listed, this rig is in daily use and I can schedule an on the
air demo. Many more pix upon request. Price is $275 plus shipping. Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX