[Boatanchors] FS Johnson Viking Courier 500-watt amp

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Sat Aug 25 22:58:23 EDT 2018

Fellow BAers, We are contemplating a move and I can't take all the HR
equipment I'd like to, so I am offering for sale a very nice Courier.
Actually this one is as close to new as I have ever seen with excellent
front panel and minimal paint issues on the cabinet.  866s replaced by
3B28s, all new electrolytics installed, and I replaced the line cord with a
3-wire cord for safety.  I can send pictures if desired.  Asking $600 OBO
plus shipping from NJ.  I doubt you could find a nicer Courier anywhere.
Please give it a good home.  Thanks for reading and 73, Mike W2IY