[Boatanchors] HT 32 help

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at msn.com
Sun Dec 23 11:04:28 EST 2018

Am going to pick up an HT 32 tomorrow from a friend who is thinning out his shack and collection of boat anchors.  Couldn't resist the $50 price tag.
This will be my first contact with a 32 after being licensed for 50 years, so I thought I'd seek the wisdom of my "elders" here (I'm only 67 hi hi) and see what advice would be offered by those in the know or who have used a 32 in their ham careers.  Advice other than use a back brace and a dolly to move its 85 lbs around.  I'm aware of that, having shoved my DX 100 and Apache transmitters around a few times over the years.  I've done a google search and come up with a few suggestions, but anything that anyone here can offer would be appreciated.  I don't know if this will ultimately be a rig that will see the air, or if it's another that will be in the category of "who gets it next," but at the price my curiousity wanted to be satisfied.   Ray