[Boatanchors] Ceramic switches and sections FS

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Sat Jan 13 15:01:10 EST 2018

Hello everyone, I have a large quantity (maybe about 5 pounds or so) of
Centralab ceramic rotary switches, switch sections, and hardware for
creating switches - way too many more than I will ever use.  These are all
new and unused, all in original Centralab packaging.  I would like these to
go to a good home rather than to the landfill.  Would make a great stash for
someone in the repair business.  Asking $50 for the lot plus shipping,
reasonable offers considered.  I have 2 pictures I can send, just ask.
Thanks for reading and 73 to all, Mike W2IY