[Boatanchors] SB101 squeal

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Mon Jul 9 13:29:03 EDT 2018

Hi all,
	I agree, it's not much more $, and it makes it look much more
professional, use the heathkitshop kit.  Another similar source is
<https://harbachelectronics.com/shop/>  I don't know see one for the
HP-23, but Jeff supplies similar kits for other applications.  I've used
both, and they both provide excellent stuff, and will give support.

Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole