[Boatanchors] Older Alinco HTs for sale

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Jul 21 15:29:16 EDT 2018

Alinco Dual Band antenna and no other accessories. I want $50 for it. I also
have a very nice, Alinco DJ-V5 Dual Band handi talkie for sale. It too looks
near new and works fine. Battery does not hold a charge. It comes with the
belt clip, Alinco Dual Band antenna and carry strap. I want $50 for it. The
last one is an Alinco DJ-S41. It comes with the Double AA battery tray, but
does not come on. Price for it is $10. Shipping is extra on all items.
Pictures available. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX