[Boatanchors] FS Older Alinco HTs

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sun Jul 22 13:53:36 EDT 2018

FS Alinco HTs. I have an Alinco DJ-580 dual band handi talkie for sale. It
works good but the battery won't take a charge. This is a true dual band
transceiver and is very versatile. It comes with the belt clip and Alinco
Dual Band antenna. No other accessories I want $45. I also have a very nice,
Alinco DJ-V5 Dual Band handi talkie for sale. It looks near new and works.
Battery does not hold a charge. It comes with the belt clip, Alinco Dual
Band antenna and carry strap. I want $45 for it. The last one is an Alinco
DJ-S41. It comes with the Double AA battery tray, but does not turn on.
Price for it is $5. Shipping is extra on all items. Pictures available.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX