[Boatanchors] crystals FS

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at msn.com
Thu Jun 14 12:25:29 EDT 2018

After getting no takers for the whole Regency HR2B two meter rig, I've decided to part it out.
The transmit and receive crystals are the type you used to get from International Crystal.  The transmit ones are 8 mhz.
I have them in the rig for 34/94, 28/88, 22/82, 16/76, 52 simplex, 58 simplex, 145.01 and 145.07 (packet frequencies I believe, which is what this radio was used for.)

Give me a holler if youre interested, we'll negotiate.   I really need to clean out stuff from the shack.
Ray