[Boatanchors] Any suggestion where I can buy a cabinet for an SP-600 - more?

Jim Hill Jim2_w6ivw at cox.net
Mon Mar 26 11:13:33 EDT 2018

Hi Mike:
I checked further about my SP-600 cabinet.  Could not find details on
the cabinet, but think I actually spent about $50, so will reduce the
price to $45, plus shipping.
Jim

Hi Mike:
Many years ago, Cal Esoquito (sp?) made a group purchase of SP-600
cabinets from a vendor, and I purchased one.  I never got around to
using it, and it is still in the original shipping carton, a large
cardboard box secured with steel straps.  I'm pushing 90, and can no
longer move the radios without help,  I sold them at the local SCARS
auction recently.  I was going list the cabinet on eBay since I don't
need to pack, but never got off my duff.  I've got about a hundred
dollars in the cabinet, and will sell it for $90.  It is sight
unseen, but if it turns out to be a dog, I'll renegotiate.
Jim