[Boatanchors] A little OT, schematic help needed for motor speed control

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Wed May 23 13:37:57 EDT 2018

Fellow anchorites, I have been trying to unearth a schematic for the Dayton
motor speed control, model 2Z846, and have had no luck with the usual
searches.  So I am turning to the list to see if anyone can help with this.
It contains a "thyristor control module" about which I am ignorant also.
Trying to troubleshoot the controller; a new module gets it to quit blowing
fuses but without a schematic I am not able to proceed further. Any help
appreciated, and thank you for the BW for a slightly OT request (well, to be
fair, this thing IS big and heavy).  73, Mike W2IY