[Boatanchors] FS KWM-1 Manuals and Brochure

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Wed Oct 10 10:23:35 EDT 2018

I have for sale an original manual for the Collins KWM-1 transceiver. It is
the 3rd Edition dated January 1958. It is in good shape, some discoloration
on pages and the cover binding is worn some. It is complete. I am asking $35
for it plus a few dollar for shipping. I also have a professionally copied
and bound KWM-1 manual with all foldouts. It is also the 3rd edition. It is
in excellent condition. I am asking $15 plus a couple of dollars for
shipping. And I have an original brochure for the Collins KWM-1. It is dated
4-57. It has 4 pages in a fold over format. Nice condition with great
pictures. Price is $25 shipped. Pictures of all of the above available.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX