[Boatanchors] FS: Gonset Commander Model B 35-50 Watt Multi-Band Transmitter with Original Manual

Dave Hollander n7rk at cox.net
Tue Oct 23 17:32:26 EDT 2018

Gonset Commander Model B 35-50 Watt Multi-Band Transmitter with Manual -
$125 plus shipping

This is a 160-6 meter crystal controlled AM transmitter from the early
1950's. This uses plug-in coils to change bands. I only have the 10
meter coil which is included. The unit is untested and as found. Overall
pretty clean inside and outside but does have some extra holes in the
case from being used mobile I assume and the original antenna connector
has been replaced with an SO-239. Includes the original manual which is
readable but in rough condition.

Pictures
http://n7rk.com/radiostuff9/gonset_commander.jpg
http://n7rk.com/radiostuff9/gonset_commander2.jpg