[Boatanchors] For Sale R-388 & Lysco 600

R Purkey w9nup at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 11:24:44 EDT 2018

The 388 is a W3HM, Howard Mills restoration.

Product detector was installed.  A great looker

and worker.  Downsizing the shack.  $900 or make

me an offer I can't refuse + shipping.

Prefer pickup but will have packed and shipped via FedEx.

The Lysco is very nice and clean.  New filter caps from

Hayseed Hamfest 4 or 5 yrs ago.  $225 + shipping.  Here again I'm

downsizing the shack so make me an offer I can't refuse.

Prefer  a pickup but will take to FedEx for packing and shipping.

Pics of both available to serious buyers.  I'm good on QRZ.

73