[Boatanchors] FS Pair of as New Eimac 3CX1500A7 tubes

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Tue Apr 9 09:27:10 EDT 2019

FS Pair of as New Eimac 3CX1500A7 tubes. These tubes were sold to me "as new
only tested" tubes. They look new, but I never used them. They were backups
to my amplifier and I never needed them. I am offering them for sale for
$1675 for the pair shipped in the US. I will stand behind these tubes. If
you're not happy with them within two weeks from the time you received the
tubes, I will refund your money upon return of the exact same tubes.
Pictures of the tubes available. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX