[Boatanchors] FS New and Pulls Eimac 3CX800A7 tubes

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Apr 13 09:03:13 EDT 2019

FS New and Pulls Eimac 3CX800A7 tubes. I have one NOS Eimac 3CX800A7 tube
for sale for $625. I also have two Eimac 3CX800A7 tubes for sale for $395
each plus shipping. These tubes have been checked and have full output. I
will stand behind them. If you are not happy within 2 weeks after you
receive them, I will refund you money upon return of the exact same tubes.
Pictures available. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX.