[Boatanchors] FS Pair of as New Eimac 3CX1500A7/8877 tubes/lowered price

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Apr 20 10:13:39 EDT 2019

FS Pair of as New Eimac 3CX1500A7/8877 tubes. These tubes look new, bright
and shiny. The tubes were sold to me as having full output. They were
backups to my amplifier, but I never needed them. Sold my amp so I am
offering them for sale for $1075 for the pair plus shipping. I will stand
behind these tubes. If you are not happy with them within two weeks from the
time you received the tubes, I will refund your money upon return of the
exact same tubes. Pictures of the tubes available. Thanks, Charlie Hugg,
K5MBX