[Boatanchors] FS I have several 3-500Z tubes

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Apr 20 10:42:22 EDT 2019

FS I have several 3-500Z tubes. These tubes are pulls, but are good.
Pictures available. First is a pair of Eimac 3-500Z tubes for $195. Second
is one Eimac 3-500Z tube with a missing front pin. It has full output. Price
is $75. Third is a RF Parts 3-500Z tube for $75. It is also good. I will
stand behind these tubes. If you are not happy with them, you may return the
exact same tubes within two weeks. All prices are Plus Shipping . Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX