[Boatanchors] Article on changing from 2 to 3 wire power cords

Maury Guzick w5io at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 7 15:55:57 EDT 2019

 Hi Al
Thanks for the info. The HT32 has been in AC for almost a year, so I don't think moisture will be an issue also, the rectifiers have been solid stated. But, I am unsure of any thing else except there has been a relay replacement with the new one hanging unsecured under the chassis. I will start with a new 3 wire power cord and replace the one with bad insulation then do some checks on the transformer and main caps.

All the best.
73
MauryW5IO