[Boatanchors] Eimac 3CX400A7/8874 Tubes for your Alpha

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Aug 17 10:24:37 EDT 2019

FS Eimac 3CX400A7/8874 tubes. I have 3 Eimac 8874's I am selling. They have
been tested and are in very good condition. These tubes are pulls from an
Alpha 78 amp when upgraded to 3CX800A7's. They have never been abused (I
always monitor grid current and have never driven them beyond 1500 Watts).
Price is $275 each or $775 for all 3 shipped. I will stand behind these
tubes. If you are not happy with them, return the exact same tubes within
two weeks and I will refund your money. Pictures available. Thanks, Charlie
Hugg, K5MBX