[Boatanchors] Anyone know where to get a clear plastic dial window part for an SB-400 ?

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Fri Dec 20 17:02:52 EST 2019

Hello everyone !

I'm about to restore an SB-300/SB-400 pair.

The clear plastic part of the SB-400 dial assembly is missing half of itself
- Heath calls it the "Plastic Dial Window."

The usual places haven't responded to my request to see if they have any.

Perhaps I should wait until I get a blister-packed something or other and
cut out my own.

Still, if you can suggest a source for the "real part" I'd love to know of
it.

The Heathkit part number is (163) 464-30F949.

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions you might make !

Appreciatively,

Mike/
K5MGR

Mike Langner