[Boatanchors] Johnson Ranger II meter

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Sun Feb 17 12:39:11 EST 2019

Subject: RE: [Boatanchors] Johnson Ranger II meter

Do you need the exact complete meter or just the movement?

I have a Simpson same-style meter which I believe is the exact same meter
although the sensitivity may be different and it's in a black outline case.

I expect that the insides could be moved into your housing.  It's 100
microamperes full scale so you may have to adjust the shunts, and looks like
this --

The case is approximately 2 3/8 square.

I may have more than one. . .

Would this be useful to you?