[Boatanchors] Pre estate clean out

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at msn.com
Tue Jul 9 14:49:25 EDT 2019

Would appreciate a copy of the list.

________________________________
From: Boatanchors <boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net> on behalf of KA9EGW <ka9egw at ka9egw.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 11:00:40 AM
To: boatanchors at puck.nether.net
Subject: [Boatanchors] Pre estate clean out

Clean out time.  Email off list for list of stuff.  All prices best reasonable offer.  For example one individual offered $50 (and I pay shipping) for the mint HQ129X that sat in the break room at Collins Cedar Rapids for many moons with the original owners manual with the Collins property stamp.  I told him I’d toss it in the river first...and a few other R-rated comments.
Best reasonable offer includes transport to the UPS store in Janesville WI and at that point it’s between the buyer and the UPS store.  They’ve shipped BAs for me before.
The collection includes an R390A, B&W6100, HT32, R388, TX1 Apache, HA10 Warrior, Invader 200, pair of Drake 4-line twins, pair of S-Line twins, pair of Eldico twins...
Anyone want to make an offer on the lot?
73 de KA9EGW

Sent from my iPhone