[Boatanchors] FS: Kenwood Automatic Antenna Tuner AT-250

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 23:13:12 EDT 2019

Hello,

>From the same estate as the recent Heathkit items.

This has what I would call 'shelf wear' and, while in good physical shape, does have some mars and scratches.  The dots on the top rim of the front panel and on the front panel itself look almost like paint splatters, but there is no height to them.  There is some remaining residue from a label on the rear portion of the top panel.  Please review the photos in this link:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dXh8yjbQSyocMBJ2A

The unit is being offered as-is, with no cords or manuals (unless I find them in some other boxes).  The unit does power up.  For the optimists, it may work just dandy.  For the risk averse, assume it is being sold for parts.

Asking price is $90, firm, including pack/ship to CONUS addresses from ZIP Code 55076.  PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com is preferred.  If no interest after a few days it will be put up for auction in the cloud.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.

Best Regards,

William