[Boatanchors] FS Eimac 3CX1500A7/8877 tube.

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Jun 8 09:39:32 EDT 2019

FS Eimac 3CX1500A7/8877 tube. I have one Eimac 3CX1500A7/8877 tube left for
sale. It looks new, bright and shiny. It has a slight ding on the top of the
tube. It has been checked and has full output. Pictures available. Price is
$425 shipped and insured in CONUS. I will stand behind this tube. If you are
not happy with it after two weeks I will refund your money upon return of
the exact same tubes. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX