[Boatanchors] Lower Price: Re: Kenwood TS-430S with MB-430 Bracket

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 22:32:44 EDT 2019

Hello All,

A new home has been found.

Thanks to all respondents.

Best Regards,

William

From: William Morton
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 5:50 PM
Subject:. Sold.  [Boatanchors] Lower Price: Re: Kenwood TS-430S with MB-430 Bracket
To: boatanchor

Hello All,

Price lowered to $175, including pack/ship to CONUS addresses.  I guess the original 'firm' is rather squishy.

Frankly, would rather not have to deal with the costs of the auction site.

Please review the pictures at this link:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rWuiEnJaqNinD7bw7

PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com is preferred.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

Best Regards,