[Boatanchors] FS Pair of as New Eimac 3CX1500A7/8877 tubes

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat May 4 12:18:22 EDT 2019

FS Pair of as New Eimac 3CX1500A7/8877 tubes. These tubes look new, bright
and shiny. The tubes were sold to me as having full output. They were
backups to my amplifier, but I never needed them. Sold my amp so I am
offering them for sale for $950 for the pair or $495 each plus shipping. I
will stand behind these tubes. If you're not happy with them within two
weeks from the time you received the tubes, I will refund your money upon
return of the exact same tubes. Pictures of the tubes available. Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX