[Boatanchors] FS As New Eimac 3CX1500A7/8877 tubes

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat May 11 12:09:24 EDT 2019

FS As New Eimac 3CX1500A7/8877 tubes. I have several Eimac 3CX1500A7/8877
tubes for sale. They look new, bright and shiny, and have full output.
Pictures available. Price is $495 each or $950 for a pair plus shipping. I
will stand behind these tubes. If you are not happy with them within two
weeks from the time you received the tubes, I will refund your money upon
return of the exact same tubes. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX