[Boatanchors] T-195 Transmitter

Chuck j-mcclurg at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 16 23:22:51 EDT 2019

I am posting this on a couple of Forums as I am looking for a set of Meters for a T-195 Transmitter that I am getting.

Any one have a set of know where I can find some?  Even somthing that is the correct size/type would be a help.

As I am in Nevada where the Wind/Dust Blows all the time I would like to find a set of the Air Filters that went on the Air Inlets on the transmitter also.

Plan is to try and work RTTY from the back of my M151A1 with a MITE printer.

Thanks for any leads/offers,

Chuck
N7UVZ
Cason City