[Boatanchors] FS: Rare Alpha/ETO 6 meter amp/Lower Price

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat May 25 12:17:53 EDT 2019

FS: Rare Alpha/ETO 6 meter amp. It was made for Medical use operating on 64
MHz, so conversion to 50-54Mhz was not that difficult. It has a new single
Eimac 3CX800A7 installed, 8 hours use. It uses a Hypersil transformer. It is
built to the super quality of ETO amplifiers of that era. It looks like
Alpha 76 or 78, but with one meter. Pictures of the amplifier will be
provided on request. I have seen this amp in operation. t belongs to a
friend of mine. I remember he told me that Alpha only made a few of these
amplifiers. He was very proud of it. Price is $1275 plus shipping(the new
tube is worth half that). Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX