[Boatanchors] FS Heathkit DX-35 AM & CW Transmitter

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Nov 2 10:24:16 EDT 2019

FS Heathkit DX-35 AM & CW Transmitter. Cosmetics are about as good as it
gets. Looks near new, but someone has added a BNC connector on the front
panel near the key plug. Has crystal door on back. I started bring it up
slowly on a Variac and it started drawing a lot of current so I backed off.
I am sure it will need new caps in the power supply. Asking $75 plus
shipping. Pictures available. Must see to appreciate how nice this DX-35 is.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX