[Boatanchors] FS Excellent Kenwood TS-930SAT

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Nov 9 10:16:02 EST 2019

FS Excellent Kenwood TS-930SAT. This transceiver is in great condition. It
has the built-in antenna tuner that works well, the Narrow CW Filter. It
comes from a smoke-free shack and shows very little signs of use and wear.

The S/N is 5030310. It from an estate of a ham operator who obviously took
great care of his equipment. Everything works great. You will likely not
find a cleaner TS-930SAT. Include are the power cord, original manual and an
original Kenwood factory brochure. Price is $525 pickup in Abilene Texas or
I can deliver in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I don't want to risk shipping
this radio. It is too nice to risk damage during shipping and I don't have
the shipping cartons.

Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX