[Boatanchors] FS TS-930SAT in great condition

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sun Oct 6 12:45:57 EDT 2019

FS TS-930SAT in great condition. It has the built-in antenna tuner that
works well, the Narrow CW Filter. It comes from a smoke- free shack and
shows very little signs of use and wear. The S/N is 5030310. It from an
estate. I recently bought it out ran it for a few weeks. Everything works
great. I will include the power cord, original manual and an original
Kenwood factory brochure. Price is $425 plus shipping. Thanks, Charlie Hugg,
K5MBX