[Boatanchors] FS Hickok 600A tube tester for parts or repair

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Oct 19 15:35:55 EDT 2019

Nice tester!

Scroll ahead about 2/3 way through & there's a nice
view of the insides here ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VOG7G9JA4EFS

Great price for someone with the time, tools, & talent.

Restored it's worth way way more!

KD4E

 > Hickok 600A tube tester for parts or repair. This is a nice looking unit,
> looks complete, front control panel is excellent, meter is good. The  > tube data scroll is white and in great shape. Now the bad news.
There > are 3 wafer switches that are broken and need replaced. The
power > cord is frayed and needs replacement. I have lots of pictures.
The > cabinet is in overall good shape but does have some worn spots on
the > corners and few on the cabinet. Price is $70 plus shipping.
Thanks, > Charlie Hugg, K5MBX