[Boatanchors] Hallicrafters Transverters for Sale

GENE BALINSKI g.balinski at comcast.net
Sun Oct 27 10:41:00 EDT 2019

ALCON,

   We are trying to find a good home for some classic Hallicrafters transverters.  These came out of a major shack down-sizing/move to assisted living quarters.  Condition of the equipment is generally good, but for the purposes of this sale, please consider them as  non-working, for parts only.

 For Sale are the following

2 each HA-2 two meter transverters

2 each HA-6 six meter transverters

3 each P-26 matching power supplies

X  each Misc HV and interconnecting cables.

 As mentioned above, we need to find a good home for them.  We are asking $100.00 for ALL.  That is $14.29 each for all 7 pieces.

 We can deliver to the FARA Falmouth Ma Flea Market on Nov 2.     Other delivery arrangements can be made if need be.

73,

Gene K1NR